Woodbridge Rotary Club

ONE of the aims of Woodbridge Rotary Club is to do things to improve the community, wherever possible.   Last year the Club raised funds for Macmillan Woolverstone Appeal which contributed to the family room in the new cancer ward.  With this in mind, on August 27th they are organising the second Deben Marathon along with three other walks in aid of Macmillan Cancer:  North Deben Bank Walk, South Deben Bank Walk and Family Walk. 70% of the money raised through these walks will go towards Macmillan Cancer Support funding all the consumables in the family room in the coming years, with the remaining 30% to other charities supported by Woodbridge Rotary Club. 
See the Club's website for further details and registration www.Woodbridgerotary.org.uk/Walk.html   Walkers can raise additional money by sponsorship.  For further details of the walks please contact David Houchell Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call 07887 603440.